Author Topic: New Registry  (Read 1559 times)

Rocket

• View Profile
New Registry
« on: September 04, 2019, 05:20:53 PM »
Just wondered if anyone is having problems with pages coming out of the new registry. I'm reading the 1966 registry, and the pages are just falling out. If that's just the way it is, I would be willing to pay more to get them bound like the older ones. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

GT350Lad

• SAAC Member
  • Trent
    • View Profile
Re: New Registry
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 05:53:07 PM »
Hi Ron, I saw a bit of that starting in mine so I ran glue along the spine and it solved it.
Hope this helps

6S373
6S1276

silverton_ford

• SAAC Member
  • Been dreaming of a Shelby since I was 7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »
Yes, mine was breaking apart the day it arrived.  I have just been handling it carefully.  There was a thread already talking about it a few weeks ago.

QuickSilverShelby

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 09:37:01 PM »
Maybe it's a "retro" edition.  Just like the good old 1982 Registry.  Boy, the pages were flying out of that edition.  :P

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

SFM6S087

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 04:34:02 AM »
You may want to touch base with SAAC HQ about that. I haven’t heard of pages falling out, but I know several owners who had trouble with the spine coming loose. They contacted SAAC & received free replacements.

Steve

Shelby_r_b

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 10:33:49 AM »
+1.  Please contact SAAC HQ, regarding the issues you are having.  They'll treat you right.   :D
Nothing beats a classic!