News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Ford Performance Literature - FOR SALE

Started by silverton_ford, October 01, 2019, 06:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverton_ford

I have a few extra Ford Performance catalogs I recently found in my stuff.  I have them listed on my Instagram page @santiam_motor_co, but if you want them and you are part of the SAAC group I will sell them for less to you.  Less pricing listed below.  All pricing does not include shipping.   Send me a message if you are interested.  I will edit this post as items are sold.   Thank you, Brian

Shelby Owners Association newsletters.   $10.00 each

427 Cobra brochure, original.  Does have fold marks at 1/3 and 2/3 page.  Nice condition for it's age.  Double sided. May have some dirt smudges.  $30.00

January 1968 Ford Shop Tips.  A lot of 427 information in this one.  One of the more desirable Shop Tips.  A little wear on one corner and some writing on the back cover.  Nice usable brochure with a lot of good information.  $55.00

1969 Performance Buyer's Digest.  Another excellent reference for 1969 Ford performance.  Shows great colorful pictures of the Fairlane Cobra and Mach 1 Mustang.  Also a really cool photo of the GT40.   $30.00

silverton_ford

silverton_ford

Several items still available.....    Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Thank you.

silverton_ford

Several items still available.....    Send me a PM if you have any questions.

Thank you.

silverton_ford

silverton_ford