News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Dealer script

Started by Stillakid54, February 22, 2018, 05:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfoot

I always tell them don't put that sh!t on my car.
1/2 time it's there and they need to remove with me watching....
Some people's children
RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

QuickSilverShelby

Quote from: GT350Lad on February 22, 2018, 07:59:33 AM
Quote from: Stillakid54 on February 22, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
Would anyone be able to help me locate an original dealer logo from Fuller Ford in Cincinatti for the back of my 69? I reached out to the dealership, and followed  ebay for years, no luck. Thanks in advance.

Mate my car is also a Fuller Ford Cinc sold and I have looked for years and no leads, been trying to find a license plate frame etc

No luck

Cheers
I looked for years as well.   My car was originally sold out of Johnny Bolton Ford in Maitland, Florida back in 68.  I posted a "wanted" ad here on the forums and after about a year a veteran out of Florida contacted me through these very SAAC Forums.  He had two different versions and agreed to sell them to me for a very reasonable price .

Keep posting and looking.   They are still out there somewhere.

The top emblem is a stick on and the bottom emblem has the metal pins.

QSS
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

looking at all those dealer emblems brings back a lot of memories of working at the dealer. I can still hear many of their jingles in my head
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

outlawincorporated

AMAZING COLLECTION OF SCRIPTS!!!!!!!!

see one dealer name/logo that matches a 66 car I sold a few years ago and one dealer name that my F150 came from

cool items

regards.

PHILL BERESFORD
MELBOURNE.
AUSTRALIA.

hertzdonut

Does anyone know if these scripts were put on Hertz cars
specifically from Milo Brooke Ford in Chicago?

Terry

Stillakid54

After years of searching, finally found an image of the decal for Dick Price Ford, in Radford Va., where my Torino was sold. Had a perfect reproduction made locally. Next is Bud Egolf Motors from just outside Chicago for the Cougar. Was able to obtain a rough image from the original dealers son, to be reproduced.
To me, adds to the history of the car.
68-2766, since 1990
69-2524, since 1992