News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SAAC 45 will be at Brickyard.

Started by Bigfoot, October 10, 2019, 09:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madeulook

QUESTION - IS IT JUNE 10-11-12 or 17-18-19.

The confused want to know.

JG
SFM5R-madeulook
1965 GT 350 Competition Tribute
1st. place pop vote Mid-Ohio

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

cj750

So SAAC NEVER schedules a national in the actual middle of the country, and seldom anywhere approaching the middle. And on one of the rare occasions when they do, they schedule it to overlap the one Holy-Grail-Can't-Miss event for die-hard Ford fans in the central U.S. True, the Tulsa Mid-America Meet has become more of a late-model event in recent years, but it's still the best thing we've got. Scheduling the SAAC event to conflict with it is moronic.
Every post I make comes with an implied request for corrections. I'm here to learn.

shelbydoug

Quote from: cj750 on October 12, 2019, 05:30:58 PM
So SAAC NEVER schedules a national in the actual middle of the country, and seldom anywhere approaching the middle. And on one of the rare occasions when they do, they schedule it to overlap the one Holy-Grail-Can't-Miss event for die-hard Ford fans in the central U.S. True, the Tulsa Mid-America Meet has become more of a late-model event in recent years, but it's still the best thing we've got. Scheduling the SAAC event to conflict with it is moronic.

OOPS!  :o
68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Moff9

Hi,
Has the date been officially confirmed by the organizers yet as I've seen both the 10th - 12th and the 17th - 19th of June 2020 mentioned. For people coming from overseas (i.e. Australia) we need to know for sure to make bookings.
Thanks and regards,
Moff9

Coralsnake

The 17-19 are the correct dates, per the Saturday email

Steve Z

Is there  any update on the host Hotel for this Venue or the past Saac 42? Just trying to book rooms.

Don Johnston

I suspect that the host hotel with special rates will be revealed first to SAAC members via email before posting here. 8)

shlb69

First and last of all when you can get a iconic location like the speedway, you take it whenever you can.

shelby101

I am planning on bringing #78 from California!  Looking forward to meeting everybody!!
Thanks! 
Kevin DiCeglie

BGlover67

Quote from: shelby101 on December 12, 2019, 12:57:24 PM
I am planning on bringing #78 from California!  Looking forward to meeting everybody!!

Nice!  Looking forward to seeing it again. 
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

roddster

Sorry to say, somebody ought to tell the MCA because the latest issue of Mustang Times has it June 10th-12th.