News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Just remembering my Uncle Gino today.

Started by BGlover67, November 03, 2019, 03:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGlover67

Gino was a top motorcycle racing mechanic who died tragically 60 years ago today.  His death is still a mystery.  :o

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

427heaven

Sorry for your loss. A burning cigarette ash 6 inches from a funnel full of gas takes strict concentration. :-\

trotrof1

BGlover67

Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

69mach351w

Quote from: 427heaven on November 03, 2019, 06:45:28 PM
Sorry for your loss. A burning cigarette ash 6 inches from a funnel full of gas takes strict concentration. :-\
Remember the rule, when smoking around gasoline, be sure not to "hot-box" the cigarette as the ash ember will Glow and cause more heat therefore igniting the vapor of gasoline :o :o

FL SAAC

Hey Gino...only you can prevent forrest fires....
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

CSX 4133

Gino probably had higher octane inside of him than what was being poured into the bike, just saying.

BGlover67

Quote from: CSX 4133 on November 06, 2019, 11:24:50 AM

Gino probably had higher octane inside of him than what was being poured into the bike, just saying.

Well, he did love his vino.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover

CSX 4133

Quote from: BGlover67 on November 06, 2019, 11:34:14 AM
Quote from: CSX 4133 on November 06, 2019, 11:24:50 AM

Well, he did love his vino.

Vino is one thing, Grappa is totally another animal, at nearly 120 proof he could have dumped it into the bike and had a blue flame coming out the exhaust !