News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Original Early 289 Cobra Heater

Started by Bob Gaines, February 28, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Gaines

Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

gt350cs

WoW!! I would think that this would be a very rare piece. I don't think I ever considered the fact that a Cobra would have a heater.

Dan Case

Since I already have had multiple inquiries about this unit from more than one country, I will add to Bob's description.

Cobras before CSX2025 did not have cockpit heater windscreen demisters. Bob has the main unit with heat exchanger core, electric fan (Bob will have to tell us if the fan blade in there), and the two often missing windscreen duct molded rubber elbows. The version Bob has offered is for CSX2025 through CSX2200 chassis.

Not included is the semi-flex round duct hoses, the under cowl funnel shaped diffusers, the formed aluminum deflectors that mount behind the windscreen over the diffusers, the dash mounted fan control switch assembly, or any mounting ancillary parts or fasteners.
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.