News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

SPEC case third member 3.89:1 Trac-loc complete

Started by Mike_Senar, December 18, 2019, 06:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_Senar

1-10-20  Update  Unit still available due to flaking out buyers with false promises!

This third member was rebuilt completely seven (7) years ago and installed in a 500KR for fun.   Car was driven about 400 miles and parked for the last five (5) years and not driven.   Shelby was just resurrected and we returned the original 3.00:1 third member to the car and corrected several errors on the car at the same time.   Now this piece is available once more for someone else.   Is a 31 spline unit!  $2,500.00 with shipping from San Diego, IF in the 48 lower states...

Items I will consider for partial trades:  Late Nov. 1968 dated 428CJ 4-speed distributor.  Late  Nov. 1968 dated 428CJ fuel pump.  late Nov. 1968 dated 428CJ 4-speed bellhousing.

Let me know what you have    reyapnon@yahoo.   Com
                                                               Mike

Greg

Mike, nice piece, I think it would be important to show the full (Non gear side) as well so as to show the drain hole location.
Shelby's and Fords from Day 1

Mike_Senar

Hello...
  Sorry, I did not preview the pictures until just seeing this reply.   Let me try that part again.   Also, I have the non a/c smog pulley from the Gt500KR engine (  C8AE-9C480-A ) $100.00 + shipping