News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Holiday wishes

Started by Doug C, December 20, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby_r_b

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! 

We are very fortunate to have found something for which we're all incredibly passionate.  Some people spend their whole lives not knowing the thrill of pursuing something that gives them tremendous joy.  To those people, my hope is that they find what they are looking for in a classic car - preferably a Shelby.

Best to all!
Nothing beats a classic!

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

Quote from: BGlover67 on December 22, 2019, 03:38:34 PM
I fixed it for you Steve
Thanks. They were the nicest couple and I think they of stayed all afternoon, but their photographer had other plans
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

SFM66H

Steve,

I was so preoccupied with things at MCACN Chicago last year, that I never caught your British accent!

Sorry mate!

Kieth
1966 GT350H owner since June 30, 1976

British? Nobody in my family has been from Britain since when they arrived in 1607. Must be the SMIB accent, Southern Maryland In-Bred.
But just to show solidarity for the British, Happy Boxing Day
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

FL SAAC

It's the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

gt350shelb

Happy holidays / and safe new year !
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Shelby_r_b

Quote from: gt350shelb on December 23, 2019, 01:55:41 PM
Happy holidays / and safe new year !

Now THAT'S a Christmas card!! Well done. 👍🏻
Nothing beats a classic!