News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Last drive of the year

Started by Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas, December 27, 2019, 09:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve McDonald Formally known as Mcdonas

As the New Year approaches it's time for the last drive of the year/lunch
This year it will be on Dec 31st inHerrington Harbor at the

CHESAPEAKE MARKET & DELI - NORTH BEACH
7150 Lake Shore Dr
North Beach, MD 20714

Plan on meeting at about 12:30 pm and we can just B/S and see how the year went for everyone and what's everyone's plans for 2020. Bring that Shelby out for one last run of the year.
It's a BYOL (Buy Your Own Lunch) but they have a great selection
Great spot at the hotel across the street for a picture (sand, water, open expanse)
You can eat healthy or carb up, your choice
If you don't have a Shelby, bring a Mustang, or even a Ford truck. We can make corvettes and the other truck like products park around back
Bonus. We will have some photos from the recent GT350 Tour in the Ozark's to share
Hope to some folks there (Cory, Phil, that means you guys)

6S1431 will driving rain or shine
Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

67 GT350

My last drive was the last week in OCTOBER in Upstate NY.....Maybe the first drive, if the salt creeps of NY stop, might be late April, more like May! Tennessee here we come!
RARE  Signature Delete

gt350shelb

working today but will meet for breakfast tomorrow ;)
Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

Owned since 1971, now driven over 245,000 miles, makes me smile every time I drive it and it makes me feel 21 again.😎

gt350shelb

Some where some one is driving their collector car for the last time but they don't know it . Drive your car every time like it could be the last memory of it .

A bowl of chili, winter edition of the Shelby American, and nice day for a drive in a 1966 Shelby. Great way to end 2019. Will be out tomorrow for the "First Drive of 2020".
Happy New Year

Don Johnston

It doesn't get much better than this!

Corey Bowcutt

Guys, my wife and I are going to try to join you for lunch today.  Sorry I have been in a cabin in West Virginia so been a bit out of touch.  My car is taken apart for winter maintenance so will be brining the daily driver.

Corey

deathsled

Great way to spend New Year's day!  Go with it!
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Rocket

Drove 550 on Monday, and will again tomorrow. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

we had a nice lunch and caught up on everyone's car happenings. Even got a little mud on the car, no worries, it will wash off in the next rain.
The unofficial SAAC Southern Maryland Chapter  ;D

gt350shelb

thats hardly mud ......... but at least the waitress got the cars in the photo !

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI