News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

New early '67 GT350 acquisition

Started by BGlover67, January 06, 2020, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6972boss

Quote from: rmarble57 on January 07, 2020, 05:41:16 PM
Webers on a '67!   Just about says it all.

I had to do a double take on that photo! Kinda familiar ::)

ITHERTZ

Congratulations Brian!  Looks great.  I love the blue stripes on the white cars.  Bringing it to Indy?

BGlover67

Quote from: ITHERTZ on January 08, 2020, 09:10:59 PM
Congratulations Brian!  Looks great.  I love the blue stripes on the white cars.  Bringing it to Indy?

I'm sure hoping too.
Thanks,
Brian R. Glover
SAAC Carolina's Northern Representative

SpartanSmoke

That's fantastic news Brian, she's beautiful!  I'm happy you were able to find what you were looking for and hope all is going well for you.

Mike

Vernon Estes

Quote from: BGlover67 on January 08, 2020, 12:35:57 PM
Yes, Big D was quite a big guy, both in personality and in girth!  It is a wonderful car, and I'm really glad you own it.  I know Vern treated you right with that one. 

A quick plug for Vern Estes, one of the very few, honest used car salesman I've ever met.  Anyone in the market for a Shelby/Ford/ Cool car, would be smart to contact him.

Oh Brian, you are making me blush  ;D

In all seriousness, I appreciate your endorsement...you da man!

Glad Randy is enjoying his car. Wish I could have sorted the car a bit better for him (as is usual with my stuff) but he wanted the ole girl fast! Wish I had more time with it!

Kind regards,
Vern
Junk dealer and the oldest young guy you will ever know.

shelby101

Congrats on your amazing acquisition!!!
Thanks! 
Kevin DiCeglie

oldcanuck

Congratulations ..... nothing beats finding something you can really be proud of, and enjoy driving like you stole it.... even if you did pay thru the nose !
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN