Author Topic: Autobahn Country Club 2020 Track Events (MVP Track Time)  (Read 2394 times)

Feffman

• View Profile
Autobahn Country Club 2020 Track Events (MVP Track Time)
« on: January 21, 2020, 06:28:55 AM »
Hi All:

Another fun year of Autobahn Country Club track action awaits for 2020.  MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our two annual track events in Joliet, IL.  I hope you’ll join us for both events on Autobahn’s full 3.56 mile road course.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each track event for less money. Our three run-group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

May 4, 2020:  Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - “First Monday In May”

August 3, 2020:  Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Monday at The Bahn

Registration for both 2020 events at Autobahn is available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

On-Line Registration:    http://www.mvptracktime.com/id92.html

Please feel free to join us at Autobahn Country Club on the full 3.56 mile road course in 2020 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at The Bahn. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Cobrask8

• View Profile
Re: Autobahn Country Club 2020 Track Events (MVP Track Time)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 07:41:48 AM »
Would love to get out there some day. Anybody want to loan me a car?

BTW - I knew there used to be some Shelby/SAAC guys on the board there. Is this so or still true?

Dan