News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

5S205 @ RM Amelia island

Started by sfm5s081, February 05, 2020, 05:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camp upshur

Nice car.
Battery relocated within the trunk?

mygt350

The rear top edge of the package tray seems to have a slight recess on each corner. Thought surface was flat all way across. Also, didn't they all come with the button top fuel pump? Is that a correct Group 24 reverse post battery? Is the master cyl cap anodized or black? Hard to tell for sure.
Continuous caretaker of 5S228 since May 1967

Special Ed

Any saac member going to amelia island concours? I am going for the first time to see how rex myers (also from Indiana) does with his lightweight gt40 at the concours on sunday march 8.

SBCARGUY

I will be there (Amelia island Concours)

SCJSTU

I go every year

Lots of great restaurants on Main Street downtown Fernandina or Saltlife out by the Beach...

Car lovers dream
1969 Shelby GT350 convertible 4 speed/ AC
Built Jan 1969 Red/Black

1967 S-Code 4 spd Black/Parchment
2004 Mustang Mach 1
1956 Ford F-100 Big Window 392 Hemi
1957 F-100 Fridge
1963 Falcon Ranchero
1961 Econoline PU
1961 Falcon 2 dr wagon
1970 Challenger R/T vert 4 speed
1970 Chevy Blazer 2WD

werthie

chris NOS

we all know it has the battery located in the trunk since SA  , i feel the text is misleading like it's not original like this ...Nice car.

Bob Gaines

Quote from: mygt350 on February 05, 2020, 07:44:57 PM
The rear top edge of the package tray seems to have a slight recess on each corner. Thought surface was flat all way across. Also, didn't they all come with the button top fuel pump? Is that a correct Group 24 reverse post battery? Is the master cyl cap anodized or black? Hard to tell for sure.
Very nice car. It could benefit from a few updates to make it even more historically correct given that is the obvious intent. Yes Master cylinder cap should be black as it seems to be in picture.
Bob Gaines,Shelby Enthusiast, Shelby Collector , Shelby Concours judge SAAC,MCA,Mid America Shelby

camp upshur

Strange they're highlighting those keys.

Shelbybo1

Hi,
I will soon be relocating to Fernandina Beach, Florida and am interested in entering my car into the Amelia Island Concourse event in March 2021.
I have a 1966 Concourse restored GT-350 Hertz Black and Gold Car.
Any idea whom I can contact to get more information to determine if I quality for this event.
Thanks,
r/, jimbo Black

sfm5

Apparently this car sold for $401K, within the estimated price range. Not sure if that includes buyer's fees?
65 GT350

SBCARGUY

Hammer was $360k...  "$401k all in"

sfm5s081

Market still holding fairly strong