News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Classic Car Transporter (State To State)

Started by Shelbybo1, February 07, 2020, 02:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KR Convertible

I have had problems with Reliable both times I have used them.  I won't go into the details since I was threatened with a slander suit already.  PM if you want details.

Tig65gs

Intercity is first class. I've used them several times and the communication is unmatched. They aren't the cheapest but their service is the best in my book.

kingchief

I used Passport Transport from Texas to Florida.  Very pleased and the price was good.  No problems.

Cheers,

Steve
SFM 6S406

I have only used Intercity....top notch...no complaints.

Al G

I used Intercity just last week. Like others have said they aren't the cheapest but service and communication are great.

oldcanuck

Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

Bigfoot

RIP KIWI
RIP KIWI

Quote from: Al G on March 04, 2020, 09:15:50 AM
I used Intercity just last week. Like others have said they aren't the cheapest but service and communication are great.

Maybe Intercity raised their rates recently, but they were either the same or slightly cheaper than the other services.  They were also the only company that would transport a HiPo block that was strapped on a dolly....no one else would take extra parts for me. 

Shelbybo1

Thanks for all the replys and feedback to my inquiries regarding recommendations for Classic Car Transporters.

Thanks again,
r/, jimbo 

68krrrr

I tried using Intercity from Pennsylvania to Los Angeles but they said there was a 3 week pick up window ,which just wasn't gonna work .Once you paid big $$ for a car you want it picked up right away ,i ended up using Autobahn they picked it up the next day same price as Intercity,but they did have some issues getting it dropped off in time that i wasn't happy about .
Current
1967 GT500 #1724
Nightmist Blue /Parchment
2005 Ford Gt Midnight blue
Porsche 911 Turbo 2007 Highly modified
1934 Ford Chopped & channeled

Previously owned
1968 GT500KR #03528 Lime green
1968 GT/CS

"Fly low & avoid the radar"
Thanks Adam