News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

1968 & 1969 Mustang/Shelby 9 Inch Rear Housing Concours Quality

Started by blueoval67, April 25, 2020, 12:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueoval67

1968-1969 Mustang/Shelby 9 inch housing including all parts shown in photos. Unbelievably clean housing with never seen fixture marks and a bunch of other little marks impressed into the housing that are always erased by time or refinishing. This housing deserves to be in a concours quality car and is not for everyone. Very very clean and so very hard to find in this condition. I had this housing media blasted put on one coat of etch primer and one coat of satin black before installing it, that's it! Just pulled it recently to sell. Comes with correct and clean FoMoCo backing plates loaded with brakes, Original axle retention bolts and nuts, new repro brake lines for 28 and 31 spline axles, used replacement brake drums just machined and brand new brake shoe. These are only a small group of photos and I have a bunch of extra pictures I would be glad to email or text to you. Please email me at dwalters427fe@gmail.com for further details. $1000 for all parts.