News:

We have implemented a Photo Gallery for hosting images right here on SAACFORUM. Check the How-To in News from HQ

Main Menu

Post count removed

Started by 67_1183, February 18, 2024, 07:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhjanes

I looked in the other CAR related sub-forums and see posts counts for everyone.  Just not here in the "Lounge".
Remember, you may "mute" a poster that you are tired of seeing.  Then when you are reading a post and that person has posted in it, you DO see an entry but it states "you are muting this person".  It also shows WHO it is, in case you have several members on mute.  The post will include a small link to "Click here to view this post".  SO if it's a topic that you are interested in (you are reading the thread), and think the muted person might have contributed, just click the link to see.  You consider it still just noise?  Don't bother to click the other muted posts and just read what you wish. 
Pirating!  Corporate take-over without the paperwork

sd427

He is self-proclaiming his post count, and "enhancing" it as well.  "Posts" is his actual count, and "Personal Text" is whatever he wants it to say.

NC TRACKRAT

5S071, 6S1467

crossboss

Quote from: 427heaven on February 20, 2024, 09:47:21 AM
NO they wont lock it nor should they! If some dont like car show postings dont read it. Seems the same few go round and round with their occasional flare ups. Who gives a SHI- if someone posts about car shows or puppy dogs. If someone is involved with these cars which they have proven they are, but like other things... so be it! Most on here are all OLD, SLOW, NON DRIVERS, NON RACERS, NON MECHANICS, Really NO INVOLVEMENT other then how much prices have jumped on the values of the cars. Sad really but true... If it wasnt for Tony or a couple other knuckle heads, there would be no entertainment value here... Just my 2 cents.

Hey, we have a Tony fan club member. So, what is his fan member count...3? Your not getting it, my friend. Tony spams/hijacks lots of threads with his garbage. And that's ok with you? I DO agree with your comment of: "OLD, SLOW, NON DRIVERS, NON RACERS, NON MECHANICS, Really NO INVOLVEMENT other then how much prices have jumped on the values of the cars. Sad really but true..."
Lastly, IF I want garbage 'entertainment value' I will watch TV...
Past owned Shelby's:
1968 GT-350--Gold
1970 GT-500--#3129--Grabber Orange.
Current lifelong projects:
1969 Mustang Fastback/FOX chassis, 5 speed, 4 wheel discs, with a modern Can-Am 494 (Boss 429), Kaase heads, intake with a 1425 cfm 'B' Autolite Inline carb, ala Trans-Am style
1968/70 Olds 442 W-30

deathsled

Hey, what happened to my post count?
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

Lincoln tech

Quote from: deathsled on February 20, 2024, 02:21:15 PM
Your'e a Victim Of Circumstance  :(  :-\  ;)

deathsled

Quote from: Lincoln tech on February 20, 2024, 03:08:31 PM
Quote from: deathsled on February 20, 2024, 02:21:15 PM
Your'e a Victim Of Circumstance  :(  :-\  ;)
Best comeback I've seen in a long time.
"Low she sits on five spoke wheels
Small block eight so live she feels
There she's parked beside the curb
Engine revving to disturb
She's the princess from his past
Red paint gold stripes damned she's fast"

shelbydoug

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Lincoln tech

JohnSlack

Okay really, last one. Even though the loss of the post count could possibly have an effect on my overvalued self worth.

67350#1242

Isn't that spelled "coicumstance"?  Nyuk Nyuk
67 GT350  SJ 02/01/67  Gray 4spd A/C
67 Coupe  SJ 11/16/66  White Auto A/C PDB

Lincoln tech