News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Local Holley Guru ?

Started by oldcanuck, February 20, 2020, 08:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcanuck

Anybody know of a good Holley re-builder they can recommend in Knoxville TN or the E TN area.....?

Thank You,

BG

Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

rmarble57

Eureka Springs AR.  Jeff Yergovich.

csheff

There's only one to use for Holly's in my opinion and it's Drew Pojedinec

Drew Pojedinec

Thanks Craig. We talked for a bit. I'm backlogged a month and he is dealing with a generic 600MS. He found a local guy that can build it in a day.

oldcanuck

Thanks guys..... yes Drew and I have spoken.

I am going to send him my 715 LeMans later this spring when his schedule loosens up.

For now the 600 DP will go back on later this week and I can deal with a few other small projects.
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN

Rocket

If you want it to look like new, try Joe Bunetic. He is just across the river from St. Louis. His number is 618-397-3580. He is sometimes hard to get in contact with. I think he works out of his home. I sent my original carb. off of 6S550. and when I got it back, it looked just like when it was brand new. Joe is not the man to make it run like new. Jim Cowles knows a man who can do that. Ron
Original owner of 6S550. Owned since 1967. 64,000 Miles, all body original except hood and front valance. All glass original except windshield. Still has aluminum 4 speed. Has replacement Mico.  Also own 1966 Mustang convertible. They are drivers, not trailer queens.

Drew Pojedinec

Quote from: oldcanuck on February 23, 2020, 09:58:49 AM
I am going to send him my 715 LeMans later this spring when his schedule loosens up

I've been waiting three years for my schedule to open up 😂

gt350hr

Whatever the wait time is , Drew's work is top notch and worth the wait.
Celebrating 46 years of drag racing 6S477 and no end in sight.

greekz

Quote from: gt350hr on February 24, 2020, 12:04:04 PM

I can agree whole heartedly.

SFM 6S1134  '67 GT-350 #2339

Dan Case

Quote from: gt350hr on February 24, 2020, 12:04:04 PM

Ditto
Dan Case
1964 Cobra owner since 1983, Cobra crazy since I saw my first one in the mid 1960s in Huntsville, AL.

oldcanuck

Thanks Guys,

I'm sending my 715 to Drew a little later in the spring.

My 600 DP is ready in the morning, so I'm hoping the TN weather is conducive for a test drive later on.

Thanks to all that have responded.... I get the message !

BG
Bob
Knoxvegas, TN