News:

SAAC Member Badges are NOW available. Make your request through saac.memberlodge.com to validate membership.

Main Menu

Keep Nashville in your prayers

Started by CSX 4133, March 03, 2020, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSX 4133

As of now at least 19 people killed in last nights tornado. Extensive damage to parts of Nashville proper and due east of downtown. Checked on my son that lives there and he said all he got was high winds and heavy rain. The pictures and film of the damage are unbelievable.

68gtcoupe

Sadly, 22 the last time I looked.  I lived through the April 1998 tornado there, was working as an RN at Vanderbilt University Medical Center at the time.  Scary stuff.  This one looks worse to me. 

Terry

Don Johnston

Checked in with long time friend and his family is okay, as is the law school where he works south of Nashville.  But city center where it hit is a mess.

CSX 4133

At last count 24 people were killed in the Nashville area, the hardest hit is Cookeville which is east of Nashville. I know there are Shelby owners in the area, hopefully everyone is safe.

NC TRACKRAT

I grew up in Nashville and graduated from Tenn. Tech in Cookeville.  We lived through a tornado here in Winston-Salem back in '89.  Our then home was seriously damaged (took a 90 Ton crane to get the tree off the roof!) so we have great empathy for those who have to go through something so devastating.  It takes along time to recover...in many ways.
5S071, 6S1467

FL SAAC

prayers for all the families and people affected
Living RENT FREE in your minds

All Time Post Count King !

Home of the "Amazing Hertz 3 + 1 Musketeers"

FL SAAC Simply the Best, much Better than ALL the Rest.

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert