Author Topic: Hagerty article on how Coronavirus might affect Collector car market.  (Read 10811 times)

shelbydoug

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hagerty article on how Coronavirus might affect Collector car market.
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2020, 10:11:58 AM »
I think that article is a combination of "blank page filler" and stir the pot? There is hardly anyone that can corner the market.

Just like with stocks, if you are offered a deal and you have the cash, probably you should take it.

Values will not stay down forever and likely will rebound higher then before.

68 GT350 Lives Matter!

Chris Thauberger

• Gold is money. Everything else is credit.
    • View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »
I think that article is a combination of "blank page filler" and stir the pot? There is hardly anyone that can corner the market.

Just like with stocks, if you are offered a deal and you have the cash, probably you should take it.

I agree, and eleanor is just fanning the flames. What the hell does he know about Shelby values? 

Anybody here going to ask eleanors advice if they are buying a Shelby?  HELL NO! A car inspection by tony simon = WORTHLESS

Did anyone notice that none of the member that buy and sell these car even bothered to respond to this thread? 
Life is 1% what happen to you and 99% how you react to it.

Video: Gold Concours GT500
Article: Pursuit of Gold

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2020, 10:42:04 AM »

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED

I agree, and eleanor is just fanning the flames. What the hell does he know about Shelby values? 

Anybody here going to ask eleanors advice if they are buying a Shelby?  HELL NO! A car inspection by tony simon = WORTHLESS

Did anyone notice that none of the member that buy and sell these car even bothered to respond to this thread?
Living RENT FREE in your minds...

Home of the Hertz Musketeers 

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

I am certainly not a Shelby Expert

Life is short B happy

Chris Thauberger

• View Profile
    • And how many words have I got to say? And how many times will it be this way? With your arms around the future And your back up against the past You're already falling It's calling you on to face the music And the song that is coming through You
Lets stay on topic please.

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
YOU STILL HAVE BEEN REPORTED

looks like you need another vacation , maybe permanently...lol

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs.  It's jolted by every pebble on the road

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy

Chris Thauberger

• View Profile
Re: Hagerty article on how Covid-19 virus might affect Tony' self esteem.
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »
Let see how the day plays out...

I wonder which one of us everyone is rooting for...LOL

YOU STILL HAVE BEEN REPORTED

looks like you need another vacation , maybe permanently...lol

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED

« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 11:10:51 AM by Chris Thauberger »

FL SAAC

• SAAC Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2020, 11:14:06 AM »
Truly an epic situation that the world is facing

I have all UNGOLD cars

Life is short B happy